Date and Time
Date - 11/17/2018
6:45 pm - 11:00 pm
Location: Located in the Historic Corinth Depot, the Crossroads Museum in Corinth, Mississippi is home to thousands of artifacts and sits only feet from the rail crossing where one of the bloodiest Civil War battles took place.
- 6:45pm: Registration
- 7:00pm-9pm: Celebrity Meet & Greet/Q&A
- 9:00pm-11:00pm: VIP Celebrity Ghost Hunt
$40 General Admission Includes:
- 7-9pm: Celebrity Meet & Greet/Q&A ONLY Come Meet & Greet with some of your favorite Celebrity Guests from the Tennessee Wraith Chasers (Mike Goncalves and “Doogie”). Autographed photos of the Celebrities, along with other items, will be available for purchase.
$80 VIP W/Celebrity Ghost Hunt Includes:
- FRONT OF LINE access during Celebrity Meet & Greet/Q&A
- 7-9pm: Celebrity Meet & Greet/Q&A. Come Meet & Greet with some of your favorite Celebrity Guests from the Tennessee Wraith Chasers (Mike Goncalves and “Doogie”). Autographed photos of the Celebrities, along with other items, will be available for purchase.
- 9-11pm: VIP Celebrity Ghost Hunt with TWC. You will be able to investigate in the dark throughout the whole building and property with your favorite Celebrity Guests Mike Goncalves and “Doogie” of the Tennessee Wraith Chasers.
And now the Disclaimers (Please Read Carefully) …
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be provided. All proceeds will equally benefit Autism Resources of the Mid-South (ARMS), and the Crossroads Museum and Historic Corinth Depot in Corinth, Mississippi, both of which are 501C(3) Organizations.
- Any age may attend General Admission Meet & Greet/Q&A. ALL minors MUST be accompanied by “same ticketed adults.”
- For the VIP Celebrity Ghost Hunt, attendees MUST be 10 years old or older. ALL minors MUST be accompanied by “same ticketed adults.”
- All minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- All VIP Celebrity Ghost Hunt attendees must sign a consent & release form before beginning tour.
- All purses, bags, backpacks will be searched. SO PLEASE leave your bags properly secured in your vehicles so we don’t have to search them. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
- No Ouija Boards or Seances allowed. No “provoking” or being disrespectful to the staff, guests, or spirits.
- Appropriate footwear required.
- Attendee will be held responsible for any damage to property, so please be careful during the time on premises.
- Any person found inhebriated that may pose a risk or danger to themselves or others will be asked to leave/be removed from the ghost hunt.
- If you can not, or will not, respect our rules, we reserve the right to ask you to leave/remove you from the property.
- Above all, respect these rules, and LET’S HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER!!!
Host Hotel: Hampton Inn, 2107 Highway 72 West, Corinth, MS 38834, Phone: (662) 286-5949
- We have arranged for a discounted room rate at our host hotel. Please call and ask them for the “Celebrity Ghost Hunt” rate of $99 plus taxes and fees.
Register for This Event
Online registration has been shut down. Please contact ARMS at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on possible availability.