Celebrity Ghost Hunt Fundraiser
Date and Time
Date - 02/29/2020
6:30 pm - 11:59 pm
Location: Located in the Historic Corinth Depot, the Crossroads Museum in Corinth, Mississippi is home to thousands of artifacts and sits only feet from the rail crossing where one of the bloodiest Civil War battles took place.
- 6:30-7pm: Registration
- 7:00pm-9pm: Celebrity Meet & Greet/Q&A
- 9:00pm-12:00am: Celebrity Ghost Hunt
$130 Celebrity Ghost Hunt Includes:
- 6:30-7pm: Check In/Registration
- 7-9pm: Celebrity Meet & Greet/Q&A. Come Meet & Greet with some of your favorite Celebrity Guests from the Tennessee Wraith Chasers (Mike Goncalves, Chris Smith, and Brannon Smith). Autographed photos of the Celebrities, along with other items, will be available for purchase.
- 9pm-12am: VIP Celebrity Ghost Hunt with TWC. You will be able to investigate in the dark throughout the whole building and property with your favorite Celebrity Guests Mike Goncalves, Chris Smith, and Brannon Smith of the Tennessee Wraith Chasers.
And now the Disclaimers (Please Read Carefully) …
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be provided. All proceeds will benefit Autism Resources of the Mid-South (ARMS), which is a 501C(3) Organization.
- For Celebrity Ghost Hunt, attendees MUST be 10 years old or older. ALL minors MUST be accompanied by “same ticketed adults.”
- All minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- All Celebrity Ghost Hunt attendees must sign a consent & release form before beginning tour. HERE IS THE RELEASE. PLEASE PRINT OFF, READ, AND BRING IT SIGNED TO THE EVENT.
- All purses, bags, backpacks will be searched. SO PLEASE leave your bags properly secured in your vehicles so we don’t have to search them. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
- No Ouija Boards or Seances allowed. No “provoking” or being disrespectful to the staff, guests, or spirits.
- You WILL be outside for a good part of the event. PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATE FOR THE WEATHER. We don’t want you to be too or hot or too cold. We want you to enjoy yourself.
- Appropriate footwear required.
- Attendee will be held responsible for any damage to property, so please be careful during the time on premises.
- Any person found inhebriated that may pose a risk or danger to themselves or others will be asked to leave/be removed from the ghost hunt.
- If you can not, or will not, respect our rules, we reserve the right to ask you to leave/remove you from the property.
- Above all, respect these rules, and LET’S HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER!!!
- HERE IS A COPY OF OUR GHOST HUNTING RULES. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ.
- Our Ghost Hunting Rules 2019
Please Note: You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal once you purchase your tickets online. THIS IS YOUR TICKET. No paper tickets are issued. If you plan on purchasing tickets at the door on the day of the event, please email ARMSJackson@gmail.com to get on the list. THERE ARE A LIMITED NUBER OF TICKETS, so secure your spot if you want one. We look forward to seeing you there.
Host Hotel: Hampton Inn, 2107 Highway 72 West, Corinth, MS 38834, Phone: (662) 286-5949
- We have arranged for a discounted room rate at our host hotel. Please CALL and ask them for the “Celebrity Ghost Hunt” rate of $89 plus taxes and fees.
Register for This Event
Online registration has been shut down. Please contact ARMS at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on possible availability.