It’s TN disability voter registration week! Be sure that you’re registered to vote.
Don’t live in Tennessee? No problem! Here are some helpful resources for the surrounding states.
At Autism Resources of the Mid-South (ARMS), we want you and your family to be able to enjoy some fun time together which can also help you to STAY SAFE. That is why we are making our Captain Germ Fighter Coloring Book, which was illustrated by an Autism Self Advocate, FREE for all families.
Purchase an Autism T-Shirt or Product
MANY awesome styles and colors to choose from!
ARMS is the leading Advocate and Resource for the Mid-South Autism Community.
WHAT WE DO
- Support from Parent Representatives in Office
- Resource Management
- County Contacts
- Access to Support Groups
- Autism Information Center
- Family Fun Events
- Work with Legislators, Government Agencies, & Policymakers
- Public Awareness Campaign
- Connection with Greater Disability Community
- Active in Local, State, and National Initiatives
- Autism Orientations
- Annual Conference
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Responder Training
- Parent Training
- Teacher Training
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with news and info from ARMS!
Become a Member!
Enjoy the benefits of Education, Advocacy, and Support, and MANY events for our ARMS members.